Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: the big red 1x1 #2/Wayne/Doc
In Response To: Re: the big red 1x1 #2/Wayne ()

Hi Doc,
Thanks for the thought, comments !!!!

Yes, I can "re-size" the screen as you describe. The issue was to eliminate the "need to scroll" to read the text.

Just "re-sizing the screen" means you still have to scroll.

Unless interested in "more detail" QUIT HERE.

I did discover (in Firefox browser) a setting [View/Zoom/Zoom Text Only] and when set, still works as you described, except it only enlarges/reduces the text area of the screen, and PROPERLY WRAPS the text as HTML was intended to do.

I use Trades posts as a baseline.
Look at his last post on the Ng chart with the large block of text above the chart.

No matter what I do, I have to scroll to view the last few characters on a line. And it is not something about what Trades does but it may be that the "precise width" of is chart is exactly the same (in pixels) as the forum viewing area that the software is extending the text area a little and forcing the scroll.

More science needed, works for now !!!

Thanks, Lee