Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Weekly Sugar/rabbit/Trades
In Response To: Weekly Sugar/rabbit *PIC* ()

Thanks Trades,

I remember 1974 and the price of sugar. My brother and I took turns walking to the
store to buy the groceries that would periodically run out like milk and bread. My
mom was complaining about the price of a five pound bag of sugar as it kept going up.
My dad complained that it cost him more for a six pack of soda for me and my brother
than it did for his six pack of beer.

I tried taking your oct sugar chart and your weekly chart and manipulate them with
power point, and or Paint, but I kept getting inconsistent results. I could shrink
them down somewhat in power point and copy to paint, but the results were inconsistent,
so I had to give up. Was seeing how close I could get to having the daily and the
weekly on one page. I came close one time, but the process was not worth it.

Just out of curiosity, if you did a right click copy on the middle of your chart, and
tried to paste into another application like MS word, Power Point, or Paint does it
copy just the chart or does it also include the borders with all the buttons to draw
with. Its not that important, so if you don't have the applications, or the time, or
you just don't feel like it, thats plenty ok.