Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sugar/rabbit/Lee/Trades/Wayne

Wayne,

I've changed the size of the charts in Paint, but only by putting the pointer on the corner until the double arrow appears and then pushing the corner to make the chart smaller. You mentioned that you resized the picture to 25%. How did you do that in Paint. I was looking for something like that but I don't see it under the tabs for Paint. I may have an older version, or just looking in the wrong place.

I do something similar to you. Since I don't have interactive or charting software, I will just do a simple copy of a chart from this site or a delayed chart from the trading platform I use and put it into Power Point since I have that. Then I put the lines, arrows, and text on it. Copy into Paint with a file type of PNG, and I am ready to go. Tried with Trades charts, but I just did not know an easy way to re-size the charts. You have six charts in your post that you have resized. Did you do that in Paint under some tab?

Messages In This Thread

Re: Sugar/rabbit/Lee/Trades/Wayne