Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: A little about myself, NoSecret & coffee
In Response To: A little about myself ()

"Ends up that typewriter clacking away upstairs late at night his neighbors complained about was George Angell. "Winning in the Commodities Market" inscribed to me, 1975, cost me dearly. That and a broker letting me buy 9 contracts all at once! In coffee of all things! "

Maybe it is time to purchase those 9 coffee contracts right now and get your money back?

Similar to you, I've got a personally signed book by the famous John Murphy. We still trade by our own vision, though. And it is often clouded with bias. I am long coffee and underwater presently.

Good Luck Mr No Secret.

Messages In This Thread

A little about myself
Re: A little about myself, NoSecret & coffee