Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: bonds/Lee/Trades
In Response To: Re: bonds/Lee ()

Hi Trades,
Good comment !!!

I was just "musing" I guess, with all of the negative talk on High Interest rates etc. that was going on before raising the debt limit, now "all is well with long Bonds, and Dx !!"

Personally, I don't trade the bonds, and was just making the "observation".

Let's see, the DJ closed down 512 today, I sure wouldn't have wanted to be on the wrong side of that or the SnP!!

i certainly felt that 3.9 was likely in the cards for Ng, but didn't expect it today!!

I left that one alone as well. Aug. 2 rang up the "largest dry gas" production numbers of all time, so something was coming. But today's storage number, "unexpectedly high" was based on the storage "dip stick reading" of 7/29 so it looks like there is more to come on the down side.

Looking like Dx will try to tackle that old 76.5 number before long ???

Thanks, Lee

Messages In This Thread

Re: bonds/Wayne
Re: bonds/Lee