Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Lee, Are you still using optionxpress?/Gian

Hi Gian,
Well, I'm sure you feel you need all of that, but as I mentioned I don't "surf the web" either beyond what appear to be "reasonable data/informational sites" from say Google searches.

I am at a loss with this "virus crap" . I think it goes back to the DOS days and Norton Advanced Utilities. A new industry was born, and it was realized just how much money was in such an activity. Hence came the antivirus stuff and on and on we go.

If computer hacking, fraud, distribution of virus software were made as "painful as I understand the drug distribution jail sentences are" it would do some good. My take: The lobbyists have Congress ignoring the problem, there is TOO MUCH MONEY IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY.

If you go to Saudi Arabia or the like and shop in a tent with Gold jewelry hanging all over, no one attempts to steal it. They know the penalty, they will cut off your hand or arm !!!! It quickly becomes a "non problem" !!!!

On hackers, we should remove the "typing fingers" if they resort to "speech recognition" cut out their tongues. End of problem.

I am sick of this crap !!!!

I did some "spook work" in my time. I think I have a feel for what we are capable of detecting.

Our politicians would prefer to "suck in the campaign contributions" rather than solve the problem.

Anyway, I have "vented" this stuff is a bunch of "time consuming crap" that should not exist !!!

Lee