Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Stock Market _ Trades/Insider

Yes that's about it in a nutshell not that anyone will believe it. I do like that Leavitt guy as he does try to be straight with everyone and just has subscribers to see his stock picks with longs AND shorts or stand aside advise. But no one ever listens to reason as a rule and just like lambs are lead to the slaughterhouse with dreams of huge profits and a great retirement. I came to the conclusion that when you try to bring them back to reality you are actually destroying their hopes and dreams of the future and they really dislike you for it. So no point in trying to help them. I did convince my son who came into some money last year to pay off his debts with the money instead of buying stocks that him and his wife were hot to buy. Don't know why he listened to me this time but he probably recalled growing up with the odd recession and things being tough at times and felt the fear of that. Thankfully he is debt free now and him and his family enjoy a good life and travel a lot as well unlike many of his friends and co-workers. At least I accomplished something worth while. When the market sells off I don't even like to go for coffee with most people as all they do is cry about their losses but refuse to exit their positions and put an end to the pain. I guess the drama is just as exciting as the euforia when the stocks are rising. Sad situation all round to see people let it all slip through their fingers that they worked so hard for. You must notice that with your golfing friends sobbing about their losses all day but refusing to do anything constructive about it.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Stock Market _ Trades/Insider