Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: July climate stats and NG/Ceejay/Hal

Hi Ceejay, Hal,

FWIW:
Ng was down at around 3.895 last night at about 3 am. It is now 4.02. On just a single Emini that is $300.

The only thing that I can see in "market changes" is that 2.4 Nuclear plants went down over the weekend.

This was known as early as 7am Mon. Looking at the chart for Mon/Tues I would have to stretch to correlate this....

Industry pipeline data should have shown something Mon. but maybe the effects really did not sink in until Tues. Morning when the rise in price began in earnest. ???

I know that this may be a "stretch" but it is the only thing that I can find that might justify the rise in price today.

The increased consumption from 2.4 nuclear plants has to be "significant in the scheme of things" but there was a lot going on in the markets as well, SOOOO...........?????

Just some food for thought.
Lee