Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat gas futures revert to gains after data/Lee *PIC*

Hi Lee,

I see buy signals here today for both NG and a host of sector stocks. My only new thought is that the lows may finally be in...looking for a possible short-lived pullback to appear in the next week or so to test and kiss this most recent low good-bye. The weekly chart I posted with today's inventory numbers shows a clear picture of the potential upturn IMHO, as the two year uptrendline (not drawn) was tested and has held. A move through the $4.25-4.30 area should confirm a turn, but a close above $5 remains the elusive clincher for a bonafide new bull.

Best regards

PS: Updated the weekly chart below. Almost 24 months now since the bear market lows were printed. Should have made a new low, or at least tested the old one from August 2009, if the bear was still in force. Of course I could still be proven wrong here, but that's a heck of a long time to go wihtout a resumption of the prior trend. Thus my contention that we are in the staging area for a new bull, one that is determined to gore all baby-faced newcomers who haven't figured out how to hang on to this contankerous beast yet, lol.