Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Tbond/Wayne

Hi Wayne,
I went back over the chart and don't really see anything more. I will have to try to do it in real time.

But, you mentioned:
"After I re-read my post it looked sloppy and didn't convey what I wanted it too...so ask what you will."

So, I guess I don't really see what you mean .... please comment further On what you might have done differently ??

I'm looking at the Dx chart for 8/10 from the low in the morning [I think is 11.00 GMT, 7am est] and not at all sure what I might have done to draw trend lines in "real time" !!!???

I made good $$ on that over the day.

But, that was an "unusual day.". Having gone long on the initial rise and gotten ahead, I just closed on the dips (call it $100 or so) and went back in when turned back up. Using EC as a "leading indicator" which at times it is.

If you count a few bars, you can see that there wasn't much time to draw "trend lines" until it started running out of steam around 74.6,

I stared at that chart and I don't know what I might have done to try to draw "trend lines" on that chart ???

Tongue in Cheek, 5 up, 2 down you made money over the day !!! But that was a day that I had "every expectation" that Dx could turn and "drop like a rock" !!!!

I said nothing here on how I usually trade for the most part, not to confuse things. Ask, and I will expand, but basically the way I think you would trade bounces off support in an up trending market.

Thanks,Lee
PS
Hope your Team Won !!!!

Messages In This Thread

Re: Tbond/Wayne