Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Survey:a speculative bubble in commodities pri

Hi Ghita,

Interesting post, and I started to look into Paul Krugman.

I do have some "strong opinions" but do not like to answer things "off the cuff".

I could not get to the rest of the questions without answering the first page, that bothers me, I would like to think the "entire drift" through !!!

So, I quit there. Suggest you copy/past and post the "entire list of questions" for thought.

Yes, I happen to think that the $147 crude price a couple of years back was "pure and simple Wall street greed" when they couldn't pay for those "big buildings" from ripping off the "mortgage market" any longer!!! But I do not want to answer things "off the cuff" either. So post the "whole story".

I would be interested in seeing what "Insider" thinks/comes up with on this subject. If you can get his "feed back" I think you will have something of value to "chew on" !!!

Will consider further comment.

Lee

Messages In This Thread

Survey:a speculative bubble in commodities prices? *LINK*