Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat GAs/ What the Hell am I missing here/Wayne

Fess up Wayne. I think you want to make one of those wood chisel clubs that you bought.

Had a friend that I grew up with 4 houses up the street. His dad was also one of our baseball coaches in little league.

His dad had something of a wood work shop in his garage. Made most of their bedroom furniture. In the summer in
the evenings he would always be cutting wood. They had a homemade ping pong table that they would set up in the garage.
Not much on TV back then so we would be down there on summer nights playing ping pong, listening to Cleveland Indians
baseball on the radio (they lost alot back then), and you could smell the fresh cut wood. It was fun. He also saved alot of
the sawdust. Would use it to soak up the leaking oil from his car in the garage. Also used it for mulch.

Looking forward to the picture of your fist club.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Nat GAs/ What the Hell am I missing here/Wayne