Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Trades - Gaps

Trades,
Do you remember Eddie - he use to post here a few years ago. He taught me how to trade gaps. I usually wait for 10 minutes to see if it is going to be filled - if not - enter and trade on strength.I usually have a very tight stop, just in case. It worked well this morning.

I like trading the Russell. Although the SnP offers opps. Wide range to get in and out and taking some coin. Volume is tremendous!

"Belle of the ball"?? LOL
I am tired of the stupid questions - I just want to correspond with Ray/Kit and Tony - then all the others chime in with their idiotic questions. I don't expect to be there much longer.

Thanks for the charts. I wanted to write more, but I am preparing for an annual meeting - I am the treasurer. So, I am busy with year end statements.

Take care!