Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Oct Nat Gas/Testing Resistance/Sold Off/Lee/CJ

Hi CeeJay,
Thanks !!

Just so I don't cause any confusion, I do not think the Ng market is going down !!! That little game today was only to trade that dip down for whatever it was worth, unfortunately, it wasn't worth very much by the time I got in !!!!

Take a look at the charts/comments Trades posted today. Ng is "still a bear" But, if the things we are looking at give rise to more day's like yesterday, that picture will continue to change !!!!

Question if you have time:
A few IF'S ....???

IF the high temps/high pressure over Texas area last week is what held Irene off and resulted in the path up the east coast ???

THEN IF the current disturbance in the Gulf develops and gets into Texas etc. and cools things off (probably brings low pressure as well) === THEN would that not open the door wide for Katia to move right into the Gulf rather than tracking more toward the east coast with a more northerly track ????

Just curious.

Thanks, Lee