Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nat Gas #2/Lee/Trades *PIC*
In Response To: Re: Nat Gas #2/Lee/Trades ()

Hi Trades,
Here is the Nov. chart.

I tried to "translate the numbers" as close as I could.

The inner/outer ranges should wind up pretty close to the S/R levels you come up with as your chart moves forward.

The Upper outer range line at 4.301 should be the equivalent of your 4.15 on the Oct. chart.

BTW:
The up trending line at the bottom of the triangle likely looks like it was drawn by an idiot !!!!

Lines drawn on the daily were way off on shorter time frames. That line was fine on a 30min. but way off on the daily. The top line was drawn on the 30 min as well and is fine Go figure ????

Major progress though, with out the boring detail .... But I managed to get Ox to load and run on my desktop computer (the one I can type on) and the chart posted here is saved with out having to edit to re-size. Will see what happens to the "scroll issue" when I post it. The preview looks OK though.

Lose the last text character, but one quick click on the scroll bar arrow moves things just a touch and all is fine !!!

Thanks, Lee