Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: U.S.$ Index/Successful Test of Breakout/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!!

Yes, finally !! I have been watching all evening as it floundered between 77.5 and 77.6 and change after the gap up.

After YoYo ing up/dn I was starting to give up on anything coming of it. But Now at 77.7 maybe she will keep going !!!

I had been keeping an eye on Gold, and it has actually gone up a bit !!???

Crude thoughts ???
Given Dx being up, crude is down, Do you still expect crude to tag 92 or just reverse here and go down ???

Thanks, Lee