Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Corn/Long Term Chart/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks for the charts, comments.

Now that you have gotten into this, what's the "take away" here from your eyes ???

I have NOT been following the grains closely at all, beyond observing the Corn price dropping nearly daily all month.

In fact, now looking a bit more carefully, all three, Cx, Sx, Wz on a 2 year daily continuous chart look like they are all pretty close to what I might call "support". ??

Cz as you mention at 600
Sx 1174 ish maybe, but 1063 looks more like a "real support" ???
Wz around 600 as well

Looking at the "seasonal charts" all could be due for a bounce up about now ???

I have no clue what is going on with the crop harvests ??? None of the farmers seem to be posting of late, so my take is that they are doing just fine and so far happy with the prices, even though they have been dropping all month of Sept.

Looks like Cz was "limit down" Friday but my numbers are gone. Looking at the Fri. bar was down more than the 30 cent limit ? Maybe the exchange has increased the daily limit - did not look.

Anyway, given that things rarely go straight down, it looks like this month long drop in all 3 markets are due for a correction ???

Thoughts ????
That is the implication I see from this post on Corn ......

Thanks, Lee