Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

OX, There commission are to High *LINK*

My opinion Option Express commission rates are to high especially for electronic trading where you do most of the work. I ideal situation is to know how to use proper trading orders and be able to call them in like a pro then you can use a deep discount broker. Remember commissions is the biggest trading experience your trading business will have.and those commissions can really add up. Commissions have gotten a lot cheaper through the years and some shopping around you should be able to beat this broker rates. I also did not like the attitude of the young man that talked with me. I ask to talk with the account manger and he decided to do it him self and the answer he say';s the manger said, you know when someone puts you on hold and then act like he talked with the person you ask for, that was the wrong answer so I told the young whippier snapper we could not do business like this. When I ask to talk with the account manager I expect just that and no bull Sh_ _t so he lost my business.

USCoralSea
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html