Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Website for my trading course is up!

It's not that the crotchety old people are cut out. I just figured everyone here is way too established to buy a course. I am sure most of what is in there is pretty well known by the long time traders here.

The heart of my method is based on the relationship between bollinger bands, and the 3 main moving averages. It's really too simple of a method to make a whole course out of. I could sum it up in a sentence or two really. I had to dive into mental state and trading psychology and those aspects of trading to come up with something big enough to actually market.

I have to credit someone from here for the name of the system though. I forgot who, but I was talking about the method years ago. Someone commented that I was acting like I had a crystal ball, and no one with a real, working system would name it "The Crystal Ball System". Of course he was teasing me, but I thought it would be funny.

When we were trying to come up with a name, I told the story. Of course, we quickly discovered some other knob has a real estate investing course with that name already, so we had to modify it a little bit.