Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng and Wx /CJ/Stargazer
In Response To: Re: Ng and Wx /CJ ()

Hi Stargazer,

Yes, I read and understand your post, I will get back. I'm in the middle of a Gold trade and don't want to get wacked,

Yes, the Wx is VERY important, likely more than anything else, but there is a LOT MORE going on as well.

That "lot more" has what got me into this so deeply.

LTD on NGX is 10/27 and I cannot open a position after 3 business days before so that likely resulting into my saying something line end of week or next week when ever I made such a comment.

Anyway X is about over.

It would be nice to stop "tossing spears" and team up. I find CJ to be very much a "team player" and Hal as well as he has a strong Ng interest.

When you post "one liners" like "it is getting cold" or "Ng trades on the weather" that doesn't really help me very much.

Both you and CJ understand what is going on with the weather far more than I AND SO DO THE power generation utilities and especially the BIG ones. And when they start "buying spot gas" off the pipelines it throws a curve into the EIA storage numbers that as you clearly know can behave wildly and unexpectedly on Thurs. mornings !!!

So, yes, we may have bottomed in Ng price, but maybe we haven't and I'll just wait a bit longer.

On last build estimates, I think it was about "right on" the average at 112 Whether you want to call that "bullish or bearish" your choice, but the market did what it did.

Dive in, with more input as you can. I'm sure that all, certainly CJ, Hal, My self, and likely others would like to learn how to "better trade" this volatile yet interesting market !!!

BTW
Gold has gone up, so I continued writing a bit with one eye on the other screen, so sorry if I missed some typo's !!
Thanks, Lee