Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: 7-10 Rules - BS is deep lol

Ok, it's working now.

Well, I looked at he first page. There is a list of trades made which total 583.00 over several trades. Looks pretty similar to the results I get now (minus all the little $50.00ish ones I always get in between those). Well, except for last night. I pulled in $860.00 in that one. I suppose I could have held it longer, even over a few days, but I was winning, and I had been up half night. So I exited and went to bed for a little bit. I am not comfortable being in the market if I can't watch it. My account is too small to suffer unexpected drawdowns while I sleep. You guys with the 500K accounts can do that crazy stuff. I'd rather lock in my winnings, and sleep peacefully, than wake up the next morning and see it's all gone, or worse I am now in negative numbers.