Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MF G
In Response To: Re: MF G ()

Don't hold me to it, but my rep there told me this afternoon that we should be able to start getting money out in a day or two.
From what they're being told the funds should be 100%. 'Should be'.
If not, then we're looking at a haircut of 10-20%, no more supposedly.
I can't tell if there are different situations depending upon different exchanges, there shouldn't be, but there are different stories coming out from ICE and CME.
This is the third bankruptancy of my clearing house, it's starting to get monotonous.

I hope I'm not giving out false hopes here.