Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Jan Nat Gas/Ronbo/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks,
Frankly, until tonight gold was pulling back reasonably well toward 1650.

My eyes show 1650 as a pretty reasonable horizontal support line as well as the 150 ema.

I agree with your thoughts, but nothing goes straight down either !! The quick jump up tonight did surprise me, but you never know what the crap in Europe or the MF Global stuff will suddenly bring to the forefront either ???

If Gold is going to turn here, there is plenty of time for it to show it's stuff !!

The Euro is also "acting up" at the moment and it is only 10.30pm est. in Asian trade !! So ......???

Content to be the Cat at the "mouse hole" for the moment !!!

Thanks, Lee