Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What is your Favorit Set Up?

It was originally the idea of a friend of mine, who is a Marketing Genius.

I do like to write though, I am just a crappy writer. I have a fiction novel in the works as well. I have an entire trilogy in my head for that story. The first book is roughed out, and I outlined the second one. I still have multiple rewrites to do before I get it the way I want though. I doubt it will ever by a number one best seller, so i will probably just publish it on Kindle or something similar.

The course manual started out originally, many years ago as random notes on trading. Then the idea was presented to me to solidify it into a project that I might be able to use to fully fund my account. I figured "What the heck, why not". If my guy can sell them enough to get me my 50K of operating capital (which means 150K account as I only trade 1/3), then I don't have to work for a living any more.

It took me years to scrape up what I have now. Trading one contract at a time, will work, but it will take me a long, long time to hit that flash point to where I can do this for a living, if I don't find a way to add to the account from other sources.

50K will allow me to keep doing what I do, but return results I can pay all my bills with.

So basically I am completely selfishly motivated.

It's a good method for small accounts though. It's also a fractal system. One could easily trend trade it for bigger gains just by focusing on the larger time frames. I just can't stomach the larger drawdowns that come with that so I prefer to day trade.

If we ever get the marketing and web site issues worked out, I'll be in business.

Messages In This Thread

Re: What is your Favorit Set Up?