Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: MF Global 3rd Distribution/Rabbit

Hi Rabbit,
Thanks for your Ng comments. Ng is my "crossword puzzle". I know I frustrate Trades at times by giving the appearance that I am becoming a "Fundamentalist" !! There was a lot of volatility in that market that did not make sense to me (and a lot still doesn't) but I think I understand much more of what is going on than I did. That also includes the Weather (Thanks CeeJay) !!

I appreciate your posts on what is going on in Texas and try to comment/thank you. I'm sure I have failed to do that once in a while.

On the Ox problem, I will look into it first chance. I filled mine out on line years ago and submitted it on line back when they first offered futures trading (Circa 2006 ?). I will try filling out the agreement. There is a good guy on the night trading desk that I'm sure will go through it with me if I run into problems/questions.

Take care,
Thanks, Lee