Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: quite late in advising to sell corn - roger

" if you can't tell me where it's going in the next day or two or five or 10...oh well"

As I pointed out in the previous post, I DID tell you at the September 2009 low what it was going to do. And that obviously wasn't good enough for you. I only point that out to show the forum that you guys are not being genuine with me. Your questions are not meant for anything but derision. You guys continue to cast doubt on my motives here, but I have been as honest as I possibly can. It is some of you whose motives are obviously for harm.

And in full disclosure, I have never, nor am I now, saying that I can tell you where every turn is going to be. You have projected that sentiment onto me. I'm getting better at this all the time, but the point of my demonstrations here, has been to show that I can tell you where these big turns are. I'm getting better and better at narrowing down the techniques to the smaller turns. Those who have received my newsletters can attest to such. There have only been 2 times since the August 30 top that I have advised my subscribers to be long, and that was in the October 10th issue, and the December 20th issue. You can see from the chart that on the morning of October 10th soybeans were still within 10 cents of the low made on the 7th. I publish every 10 days. Since the December 15 low was being made at a time that was 5 days before the next newsletter was scheduled, an email was sent out on the morning of December 16, advising that one should now "expect a rally for at least a couple of weeks."

Roger

Messages In This Thread