Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold in Euros / the bull or bear debate *LINK*
In Response To: Gold in Euros *PIC* ()

Hi Hal!
How are ya?
Anyways, just want to share w' ya ...most of the prognosticators that email me are calling for a run higher here in the metals....in fact there are only a couple that I see that are calling for a top....and as one of them points out, at a recent seminar he asked how many own gold and almost everyone raised thir hand...and when he asked how many sold none raised thier hand.
And I know firsthand that John Q public is exceptionally bullish....Everyone I know, without exception, just 'knows' gold and silver are going higher and the dollar is going to collapse...all my friends and family are dumbfounded that I have turned bearish, lol....
I even sold the last of my metals to friends and family as they were begging me to sell to them...
It is the opposite of ten years ago when they begged me to buy thier silver they had been sitting on for twenty years....

Anyways I don't mean to throw water on your plans, I just wanted to share my personal experience to give you relevance...
besides that this chart looks bearish to me actually, but we should see soon enough as we are right up against the downtrendline...

This is what make the forum great, eh? Show both sides and weigh things out...
Here is a link to one bearish article....

Cheers! :)