Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: the Presidential election corn scam *LINK*

Here we go again. one more time what I posted. Truth-the- Facts. Let's see bird brain. Jan 18th post when I mention, and quote the post. "History: what does corn do in the Pres. Election yr. 2000 Jan lows to Mar. highs 20% rally 2004 jan lows to march highs 30% rally and 2008 jan lows to march high 29 % rally. Plus the seasonal Feb low break, well we nvever retest the jan lows. Will history repeat itsself".

First NEVER did I mention 1st quarter corn close. The trade stated Jan low to March highs during those yrs. Oh by the way 2012 jan low (using May contract like you posted above) jan low 599.50 and march high 675.75 12.50% rally. There is Truth-theFacts number 1.

#2 bird brain-if YOU in your mindness thought process and twisting what I pointed out (JAN LOW TO MARCH HIGH) not were corn settles the end of March,
Corn started front month at 646.50 and using your Truth-the Fact settles at 644. So that would mean a 2.5 cent lost for the quarter. Now thats the Truth-the Fact. BUT read the psot over and over again bird brain. JAN LOW TO MARCH HIGH and the part SEASONAL FEB LOW BREAK, WELL WE NEVER RETEST THE JAN LOW.

TFC Forum poster readers i rest my case