Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Monday and Tuesday - Grains.

What are people's opinions on another limit day in Corn this coming week?

Most people were very bearish pre the Friday report on this forum.
Is corn going up another 30 cents, or the full limit on monday or/and Tuesday?

If the market does break up where is it going to break to? 7.70 in May Wheat?
or could it go as high as the $8.30 level by the end of April?

My personal view is that this could be the time where Corn could raise $0.80 - $0.90 next week.
Wheat could go up an additional $1.30 next week. without a blink.
IF nothing else, I believe anyone else wanting to sell corn, they can get atleast $7.00 for corn, and $7.30 for wheat if they ask that price from a buyer.

I was surprised by the size of move downwards prior to the report, not by the move down as much as the amount it fell and how quickly, will it be the same way the other way around this coming week?.

Thanks for reading.