Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: NgK12 Watch 7-10/TIMWAR/Lee/Trades

Hi Trades,
Thanks !!!

Your "day 5 down" was what I was looking for to test my view of things as far as the "count" was concerned.

You have been patient with my questions/comments !!! I think Ng is headed further south, but the daily swings that can develop can be pretty expensive !!!!

There has been a lot going on in this market lately that is "not typical". Maybe we will see sub $2, maybe we will not, but it has been fun following it !!!!!!!

Hope all is going well,
From all of your past posts, sounds like you are safe from the "snow" but it sounds like they are still getting "dumped on" not far south of you !!!!
Thanks, Lee