Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gasoline/ Bouncing Back/STR

got to run ... must be big change driving trades... truck to little car feel a little small on the hyw? you have traffic out there... grid lock on 12 lane free ways is always fun eh.. glade im not in LA....

i moved out of the big city by about 45 mins to get away from traffic... i suffer from road rage... just cottage traffic now but i can avoid most of the time...

your setting some good trends with the car trades..

can you just run the scan on the sp500 stock to look for set ups?

thanks