Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gasoline/ Bouncing Back/Silverbear

Yeah.... FUSSY..FUSSY..FUSSY.. just like yer women!!!

You are right again. No luck there either. Too fussy with that too I guess. They just don't pass my 101 point questionnaire,lol. I guess I've just got to lighten up. But then again who really needs the baggage. I enjoy a life without constant compromise with everything. Never really appreciated just how nice that can be and don't really want to give it up now.

But looking back at all the other run ups in Gasoline almost all of them ran right through April and many well into May and even June. With price pulling back to support and turning back up again I suspect price is going to blow through that April 2011 high and really blow the socks off the consumer. That would really turn the political landscape around especially in the U.S. A pissed off public is never a good thing for a sitting government in an election year historically. And nothing pisses people off more than high Gas prices for some reason.