Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trades - Gold about to move!/Silverbear

Yes I read that about S and the 50k. Actually that person and others holding a losing position is a good indicator I've been tracking. When that person flips out and can't take it anymore and just bails out that will be the low in Gold stks. Recall Teri and the HXD.to in Feb/11 holding a losing position for months and months and then just losing it completely. Recall I told her that was likely the exact price low or close to it, and it was. I've seen this many times before. Once with my own broker years ago. But that is what "capitulation" is all about. It's always darkest just before dawn. So keep an eye on that person's trade as from what I've seen time for a low is close by......................