Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&P Breaking out to the Upside/Wayne

Well typically the market sells off from Spring into summer in election years if I recall and then rallies strongly into the election which give the impression the economy is booming and in an uptrend. People need the sell off beforehand in the summer to 'feel good' with the strong rebound and economic recovery with reports of 'happy days are here again' into the election. I think the Republicans trashed each other too badly in the leadership race to recover. I suspect your good friend and comrade Obomber will be re-elected. Your post of "MY DAD IS A DANCER" was another classic. Very well done and to the point as usual. A definate keeper. I might use that up here some day in an election. You must drive a lot of people to drink,lol.........................especially die hard Liberal Democrats.

Messages In This Thread

Re: S&P Breaking out to the Upside/Wayne