Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: July Nat Gas/ CRUDE Pullback/Razor *PIC*
In Response To: (Message Deleted by Poster) ()

Well here is the July Crude contract I've posted before. Price has been free falling with DX rallying straight up since late April. No coincidence for sure. But with DX overbought and bouncing off resistance and Crude very oversold I would expect a rebound soon. Doesn't mean you try to catch a falling knife as the trend is your friend but I sure wouldn't be shorting it here. And if short already I'd have a trailing stop in place to stop the clock when price rebounds. Lots of ways to skin a cat so one could buy call options if you can find ones with some time on them and reasonable. You wouldn't need to have perfect timing with that strategy. The next most active contract other than July is Dec with August also very high open interest. August options expire in July which is not far away but a bounce is likely before then. Dec Crude options expire in Nov.

Note the lower technicals with the RSI 21 well below the 30 line which is rare when this oversold. And the CCI 20 is showing a strong positive divergence on these recent plunging lows which are washing out all the weak hands holding Crude contracts. Note price action after the previous times the CCI 20 tagged the very oversold -200 zone and then with lower price lows showed a positive divergence. But everyone has a different risk/reward acceptance so deal with it in your own way. Or stand aside. But a spike low is close by I believe with this price action.