Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: feeders *PIC*
In Response To: Re: feeders *PIC* ()

well, there she is...solidly back into the range. It broke the bottom of the range but did not hold. When she came back for the test of the breakout she just went right back through the bottom and into the "I have no idea were to next" part of the pattern. If these things break a range and do not stay for more than two days, you can almost be sure it will do just as it has done. Matter of fact, for the picture to look really good you should look for the test of the breakout to occur on day three or four.

Notice that once it broke back into the range it came down to test the "break-in" on day three and then took off with a couple of good up days. Now she is back to the top of the 50%-ish of the range plus some and looking pretty strong. If it does not come back down in the next day or two, my guess would be she goes on up and out the top of the range. I have seen, on several occasions, price act this way and when she goes out the top of the range a good run up occurs. Of course that would bend an already crazy high curve to even more crazy prices but there is no law saying this can not happen.

Expect anything at this point or do as I am going to do...say phuck it...who in the hell would trade the meats anyway. :-)

I just thought it was an interesting chart picture and thought it might make for an interesting study.

I'm going back to the grains.