Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ICD - Twitter Version/ Twitter Version

you are fighting the massive computer systems that are designed to make you make mistakes AND are programmed to assure where a market will close. look at today's prices. they were decided before the markets opened.

You fight the best commodity minds on their own turf.

If you can make money, you are indeed a rare bird.

increasingly, i find myself watching what they are doing and then trying to anticipate the next move. i can move much faster and once they are set, i can pull the trigger and they cannot abandon the trade they have on because of its size. that way, i get to ride along.

it's ok to go against if you have reason, the large are not always right. but they are right, due to force, more often than they are wrong.

i am looking to sell hg at some point. i think the big players are getting very short to dump it. but, not yet. soon???

everything happens at a faster rate now....i plan as far ahead with a decision tree as best i can. so, i know what to do and don't get lost. any plan is better than no plan.

Messages In This Thread

Re: ICD - Twitter Version/ Twitter Version