Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: ICD

Been watching your KO. Great job, Insider.

My account is still up over 2 over the last 3 months...was up 8X last Wednesday...lol.

I am wondering if we may be in a 2 year bear market in stocks. That was the pattern. Sure would be a surprise.

"Yellen's Folly" that is, perhaps her testing time?

Glad I kept some cash aside.

Your KO closing the gap down there....My DIS has one,too. Lots of equities do...that is what I see getting closed. One at a time. Some have already closed theirs...very few as yet.

Very nice position you called.

:-)

Messages In This Thread

Re: ICD