Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: weekend grain comment
In Response To: Re: weekend grain comment ()

So you said corn two weeks ago but was quite as a mouse when you were under water for most of that time until corn makes a move at the end of the two week period? Of course no stops. No comments when you are 20 cents down. Go figure! Then here you come crowing like and ole rooster.
Blind hog found an acorn.
I don't sell my trades nor am I "Big Churn & Burn" (BCB) so I don't have to come here fishing for accounts to fry because all my old ones are toast.
If I did choose to come here and solicit accounts I would be man enough to buy an ad.
Just because I shed the light on the shell game --- no need to throw a fit- even if it is funny as H!
Tell your nephew stargazer hello!