Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading University
In Response To: Re: Trading University ()

I'm glad I did the study...it was definitely worth my time and no trouble.

Definitely let us know what the results of your comparison turns up.

For all I know there may be better things out there...you may have a better system...maybe your system is as good, better, or not as good but works for you to the extent you are happy with it. My evaluation merely states that I like what I found with Trouts system. I think it's a valid way of evaluating the chart and making trades based off from the evaluation of the chart data.

And...so far...I think I'm at 8 wins and 1 loss and I know I haven't developed, by any means, a perfect understanding of everything in the course. I was able to, in a short period of time, absorb enough to trade with it. I attribute that to the way the material is put together and presented. Plus...I'm just a brilliant MoFo. hahaha!!

Hope you kick that cold in short order!