Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Tom dont leave!

You can make a boot load of $ here by fading the breaker....er brokers who peddle they snake oil here.
you see good ones don't need to grovel for biz.
we know this so watch and ....Just fade away!
One breaker er....broker dude was long corn and short beans going into todays report.
he expert-ed his clients right outta they mola!!!!
Course not me cause I watch and know to fade.......course did not take much reckoning with all the talk about corn being the one balance sheet that could get tight...... so farmers can read too...and they plant corn.
This one breaker...er broker says farmers stupid.....well we know that is not true.
And we know when a breaker...er broker tells his clients to be spread long corn short beans that most likely they gonna get a bloody nose.
Just common sense... you see?

So we fade and we grin and grin and grin again.

Course I sure do not want to run breaker...er broker off cause we need to fade!!!!!!!!!
we bank the fade and we wait cause carnival barkers well...they just have to bark you see...cause the old customers are now fried.....both of them!!!!!
he gotta put new fish in the kettle.

So Tom, pay attention, cause all you can really ask of your breaker...er broker is to be consistent......and one that does his thinking with the south end of a north bound mule is about as good as it gets....... you be see be?

oh what a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!