Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: April Performance
In Response To: Re: April Performance ()

I look forward to accumulating -- dollar cost averaging -- CORN, just as I did w/ UUP. I have only been long UUP for less than 2 years and anticipate staying long for another 3. I am also long DTYS -- a short treasury ETF that has been dragging along for months and is now waking up.

I certainly am not a guru, I was just lucky enuf to have had the right mind-set, was given a good base knowledge, and spent tens of thousands of hours studying the markets.

The one thing I know for sure is that people of your ilk who try to discredit the method I use do so because they themselves have not figured out how to get on the winning side. If they were winning traders they would understand how simple that is in the end -- listening long enuf till it sunk in -- and would not be surprised that anyone else who had a healthy attitude about life and put the time in had mastered it.

Trading is not for everyone however. Success like power cannot be given it must be taken and then earned. If you have problems in life they will only be leveraged -- magnified -- by the lure of trading. Ten percent of the fisherman will always catch 90% of the fish.

I am no longer going to respond to you for the same reason that when I teach I only focus on what works.