Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Tomato pic?
In Response To: Re: Tomato pic? ()

Those are banana peppers but they are hot banana peppers. They call them hot but they are not really very hot. Just enough hot so that they don't taste like a regular banana pepper. I really like them.

The jalapenos went from barely hot earlier this year to "melt your face off" hot now. To hot for a jalapeno. At least as far as I'm concerned. I never have been a melt your face off kind of guy. I like the flavor with a little heat. But these have gone to...take a bite and that's the last thing you can taste cause your mouth is now a flame thrower.

The chili's are just plain misery. I'm letting them dry for use in chili, later this fall and winter. I put out six of those plants and I bet there has to be 200 peppers on the plants. That'll be about a 5 year supply. :-))