Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Wayne *PIC*
In Response To: Wayne ()

i got veggies running out my ears! I about can't keep the sweet 100 cherry tomatoes piked off the two plants. The habanero's are making, what I consider to be, very large amounts for just one plant...maybe 50! I just picked 15 tomatoes off the regular tomato plants today. I picked 110 jalapenos the other day and 40 yesterday. The okra has to be picked twice a day to get them off when they're young and tender.

I canned 10 pints of pickled and non-pickled jalapeno's. First time to can anything.

I have ten or so watermelon.

The squash got a disease or were attacked by some kind of bug and blew out after producing a pretty good bunch but I wish they were still producing because I really like squash. Grilled on the grill is the best.

Have had an unmitigated blast with the garden this year.

picture...110 jalapenos

Messages In This Thread

Wayne
Re: Wayne *PIC*
Re: Wayne
Re: Wayne