Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup/SB

Hey SB how are you?
Yeah, I told Trades many times to try Eastern European. You know, its not just me. Several of my cousins and friends have also found wonderful women From Eastern Europe/Russia. And they are all in happy marriages no exception. It must be more than coincidence.
I even tease my wife about being 'my Russian Slave', and tell her she will get beatings if she doesn't behave...lol! She just laughs and gives me that 'look' because we know who really is the boss... hehe...
But you can't even joke with American women like that...with all the 'politically correct' bull##### built into society...

Anyways its looking like a 9 or 10 day reversal pattern for silver, if it even happens...let's see...maybe a 10th day 'V' bottom testing 13.50-$14 ?

But the way it is selling off over many days (looks strange, maybe manipulated?)) AND the time of year make me suspicious for a long-awaited powerful unexpected rally....look very closely at the technicals on the long term charts, they are interesting, I think we see either $9.00 or $21.00+ by Spring

Messages In This Thread

possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup
Re: possible gold/silver bottom? 7-10 setup
(Message Deleted by Poster)
went long Dec silver at 14.25, Warren
(Message Deleted by Poster)
Re: went long Dec silver at 14.25, Warren