Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

road kill deer....

My sister works at the local 911 as a dispatcher. She told me that they were all the time getting calls from people who have crashed a deer. She now asks them...is it dead? If the answer is yes...she calls me and I go scrape it up off the road. Road kill deer. Bring it home...field dress it...then cut all the good pieces off the deer and grind it to burger.

I kid you not. Hey, it's a fresh kill....still warm from being alive less than fifteen minutes ago. Some of the meat is mangled as some hits are more violent than others. Any pieces parts that have been blown up too bad to look good as human food gets ground to dog food burger.

This is better than dumpster diving any day of the week. :-))

Great nephew got a spike the other day...fixing to grind it to burger in a few minutes. Wrap it in freezer paper. bingo bango...deer-a-palooza.