Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

the devil fishes for souls at church...

my 85 year old mother made me take her to church a while back. Pretty good sized Baptist house of worship that had an early church and a late church meeting. We arrive for the second go round. The first class/session/whatever it's called was just letting out. As we were approaching the doors to go into the sanctuary open pops one of the doors and out comes this beautiful young woman. She had to be nearly six foot tall...absolutely beautiful face...long dirty blonde hair...She was skittin outa there pretty quick headed right in my direction. The reason, I estimate, that she was leaving before everyone else was because she was wearing one of those, I think they're called, tube dresses. Blue, of course. Skin, I mean fricken, skin tight. She was curved up in all the ways one might imagine a goddess should be curved up and legs that went all the way up. If you were going to grade this honey on a scale of 1 to 10...she'd been a 15.

I think she was leaving in a hurry because she may have realized that she was more appropriately dressed for the party scene rater than church. Anyway, her path lead her right by me. I tried not to ogle her but I couldn't help but look. I tried not to look...she knew I was trying not to stare but just couldn't help myself...she gave me a big smile as we passed. Killer looking young woman.

That's when it struck me...the devil fishes for souls at church...cause the thoughts that were running through my dirty old man brain were surely not meant to be thought in a house of worship.

What the hell does this have to do with anything trading...not a damned thing but that's the mood I'm in. ABT...anything but trading. Well, that's not to include half assed pecking away at intraday play.

Hey...spike buck made 30 pounds of burger. All cuts went into the burger...back strap, tenderloin, rump, shoulder, flank, and for good measure 5% beef fat. You'd think there would be more eats out of a critter that size.

Look out...good eats in the freeze!

Messages In This Thread

the devil fishes for souls at church...
Re: the devil fishes for souls at church...
Re: the devil fishes for souls at church...