Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

sold my silver calls

I wussed out, lol..

.volatility had jumped to the right level and I made just more than triple on that last batch of calls (on ave.)
I lost about 80% on my first batch so overall still just about doubled my money....maybe slightly less, gotta add things up to see but I know I did fairly well overall...

Learned a bit I hope on this last round, to be more patient and wait for just the right technical setup...if I can get patient enough to where I trade just like I did on the last round then I know I can be very successful...

Looking at a possible short next, but it will be a quick one because I think this market will become more bullish in the near future...

Cheers to ya'll!

:-)#

Messages In This Thread

sold my silver calls
Re: sold my silver calls