Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Buying 'top of the range', gets me every time~!~

That irresistibility to bid the 'for sure, slam dunk' price right at the top of the range gets me so often, as if I never learn. But, boy, does emotion have a way of lighting up one's expectations with a delusion of grandeur way of thinking! Couple days ago put on the protein spread in the wheat, buying KWZ16 and selling WZ16 at 10cents and now up 4 cents. That spread stuff sure takes the tension of calling the direction out of play and that's great for an opinionated ass like me. Got a few calls in the coffee as we enter Brazilian winter and finally, holding over a million pounds of milk (6 contracts). Seems to have bottomed, but I got in way early and have just now got half my loss back. Great to hear positive results with the mushroom. May you live to a 1000 and every one of those years be filled with 'vim and vigor'. Finally, may I recommend the bulk powder form of shroom, that way easily added to any soup, sauce, mashed potato, smoothie, whatnot. Super cost effective, too. Take care Mr. Jay!