Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: debit card highjacked...
In Response To: Re: debit card highjacked... ()

checked the account this am...it's as if nothing ever happened.

I usually keep less than 10k in this account and I guess it would more realistically average around 5-7K.

I'm like you and keep the bulk in another bank and shovel from that acct to this one as needed. That way I can limit my risk even though, as you mention, 2800 would make for a bad enough day.

Might try the use of a credit card. I applied for one with rewards points yesterday while at the bank. I am so credit averse though, I'm not sure I can force myself to use it. hahaha

I have been using the debit card for what seems like a century and this was the first that anything happened. They say the newer chip cards are more secure, so I'll probably continue to use it...it's just so easy.

You'll forgive me, I hope, if I don't post the new card number. :-))